All of the hardware to make the bag (Silver), foam stabilizer and interfacing will be provided for you on this occasion (RRP of £55 included in the cost of your course). You will need to provide your patterns, fabric & zips (details of this are given at the bottom of the page)
Please bring a packed lunch with you on all days, tea & coffee are available all day long and is included in the cost of your class.
Places are limited to 6 so we advise you to book in plenty of time.
You may wish to purchase extra fabric if you would like to make a Necessary Clutch Wallet to match as featured in some of our pictures. This is a separate class which we run
Times are for guidance as follows: Thursday (9.30 – 2.30pm) | Fri & Sat (9.30 – 5pm) We may finish earlier on either of these days depending on the groups progress.
- 75cm by full width of fabric exterior fabric (please bring extra if you’ve chosen a large print and want to fussy cut the exterior panels)
- 1m by full width of fabric lining fabric
- 1m by full width of fabric Contrasting fabric (contrasting to the exterior fabric you’ve chosen)
- 22” or longer open-ended handbag zipper (these have slightly wider tapes and come apart completely)
- 9” or longer all- purpose zipper
The pattern is designed to be sewn in vinyl, faux leather, and tweeds etc. However, for this class, we advise you to use quilting cotton to get used to the construction methods before attempting other fabrics. Please DO NOT come to class with anything other than quilting cotton.
It is possible to split the cost of the class into 4 equal payments of £52.50 Your 1st payment will secure your place and further payments will come out on a monthly basis. Please contact us to arrange this.
This must be in place by May 2020. Any bookings after this time must be paid in full or possibly in 2 parts date depending.