Your weekend will look something like this:
Friday12th May 2022
Midday – 3pm check-in and arrival for all (Optional) Friday night guests.
Midday – 5pm Set up your machines, craft and enjoy complimentary tea & coffee or perhaps make a booking to use the spa or head for a swim in the pool and enjoy the hotel.
6pm – 8pm Enjoy a buffet dinner in the Cricketers Kitchen. Your evening is your own to enjoy the bar, head for a swim or relax in the lounge areas or games room.
Saturday 13th May 2022
9am – 10am check-in and arrival for all weekend guests. Tea & Coffee
10am – 12.30pm Crafting time
12.30 – 1pm Lunch
1pm – 5pm Crafting time
7pm – Midnight Full evening meal followed a catwalk show (taking part is optional) and then a disco with the wonderful Party Mix Discos (Ricky Spires) in our own private room with full bar access.
Sunday 24th April 2022
7am – 9am Breakfast
9am – 12.30pm Crafting time
12.30 – 1pm Lunch
1pm – 5pm Crafting time
5pm Guests depart
All-inclusive weekend retreat £395 (single occupancy) £710 (double occupancy split the cost between 2 of you and share a room) (2 days conference delegate, refreshments, lunch Sat, dinner Sat, accommodation Sat, breakfast & lunch Sun)
Optional Friday night accommodation package £150 (single occupancy) or £250 (double occupancy split the cost between 2 of you and share a room) (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast)
All the finer details
- Accommodation is onsite in the Willows Training Centre in their purpose-built accommodation block. Rooms are twin or double. Prices are for single or double occupancy and you can request a double bed or twin beds if you are sharing.
- If you wish to bring a partner along who does not want to take part in the crafting time then there is onsite Golf and a Spa. These need to be booked separately and directly with the venue but we are able to facilitate this for you. There is no change in the price but your partner is welcome to join us for all meals including the gala dinner and disco.
- Your £30 deposit secures your booking. The balance of your booking needs to be paid on or before 31st March 2023. You are welcome to pay off the balance in installments over this time if you prefer or pay in full.
- Once we receive your booking we will send you an email with some questions to answer, this will help us ensure we cater for your needs, dietary requirements and interests and also allocate your rooms and a settlement figure. This will be sent out to you early 2023. You do not need to worry about this information just yet.
- Optional Dinner, Bed & Breakfast is available for the evening of Friday 12th May if required. This also gives you afternoon access to the craft room to set up and craft if you wish. If you choose to stay on Friday night then your booking will need to remain either single or double occupancy for the rest of the weekend and you will remain with the same partner retaining your room throughout the whole event. Dinner will be taken in the onsite buffet restaurant. You are welcome to use the bar facilities in the main hotel during the evening.
- The training rooms will be laid out with a 2m x 1m table per person, with some additional tables for cutting and pressing. Irons and ironing boards will be provided. You are requested to bring your own sewing machines, tools and materials to work on whatever projects you wish.
- There will be some lounge-style chairs for all of our crafters who prefer to knit or crochet. Again please bring your projects with you to work on. There will be tables and chairs available too for anyone wishing to paint, draw or undertake a table-based craft.
- You can keep your area set up all weekend.
- There will be an onsite fabric and haberdashery stall available for you to purchase any materials you may forget to bring along with you.
- On Saturday night we will have a meal & disco in the function suite of the main hotel. You are encouraged to make an outfit or accessory to wear and you will be welcome to walk our catwalk to show it off (this is totally optional). If you have any music requests please let us know so our DJ, Ricky Spires can prepare for you. There will be a bar in operation all night. (Please note this is a cashless venue)
- All dietary requests can be catered for. Kosher meals are available but there is a small supplement for this option. We are happy to establish the cost of this with the organisers if required.
- In light of the current COVID 19 pandemic, we encourage you to take adequate travel insurance against your booking however we do have insurance in place for cancellation. Please note that we will be obligated to follow any kind of guidance that may be in place during the event such as distancing and the use of masks etc. We are following the venue’s COVID 19 policy a copy of which is available upon request.
- Should you cancel your booking within 30 days of the event then there will be a 15% curtailment charge that we will be required to pass to the venue.