UPDATED 12th July 2021
Now that the government have reduced our lockdown, we are thankful to be able to re-open for classes.
If you have a class pre-booked and have recieved confirmation you can assume this class will run as scheduled.
We are confident that all classes that are currently running and advertised can be done so safely and in line with current guidelines.
As of the 19th July 2021 all social distancing measures will no longer be a legal requirement, and as such BTHQ can return to its pre-covid state. However, in the interests of our staff and families safety and that of our more vulnerable clients, we will still be operating the following measures in-house:
- For sewing classes there will be no more than 6 pupils in the studio at any one time
- For craft classes you will be seated in small groups of 6 or less depending on the space required for the activity
- All pupils are still encouraged to bring limited personal possessions into the studio to allow us to keep the space clean
- Face coverings are optional, we will respect your decision to wear one should you so wish.
- Hand sanitser will still be freely available and we encourage you to use it
- Access via each unit to the toilet facilities. Regular handwashing is encouraged.
- Communal/toilet facilities are being deep cleaned on an enhanced basis by centre management. Hand sanitiser and anti-bac wipes are available for your personal use.
- External doors and windows will remain open where possible
- Individual machines and equipment are provided for each student and will still be disinfected between classes. We ask that if you sneeze or cough by accident onto your workspace or machine that you wipe down with disinfectant spray (available for use)
- Acrylic visors/masks available for all tutors, should they wish to wear one. Please respect their decision to make use of these if they feel more comfortable doing so.
- Any client with symptoms of COVID-19 asked to remain at home
- We may inform track and trace officials of your attendance if we are asked to do so. This is still a requirement by law.
We ask that all pupils of BTHQ read and agree to the measures taken above. If you do not wish to undertake a class based on these terms we will happily defer your booking until measures can change.
These measures are subject to change as government measures change to tighten or loosen the current lockdown. If we need to cancel or postpone your class, we reserve the right to do so in accordance with current guidelines or should a member of our staff become symptomatic.
If you are unable to attend a class due to receiving a positive diagnosis of COVID or because you are required to isolate then please inform us and your booking can be deferred to a future date. We are unable to offer refunds on bookings within 7 days of your class as per our standard Tc’s & Cc’s
We appreciate your support and understanding during this time.