This weeks kids craft is a little bit different.
A ‘LOO ROLL’ CHALLENGE!!!
Watch the live stream below and then scroll down for more details
- There are 2 categories Kids & Adults
- Create something fun and amazing from loo rolls
- You must share your FINISHED MAKE on social media and tag Beautiful Things on either Instagram or facebook by midnight on Sunday 17th May for it to be entered
- Only loo rolls can be used in the creation of your project, no kitchen paper rolls
- You can add coloured paper, paint, string, glitter, gems, stickers and any embellishments of choice but the main body of your creation must be 1 or more loo roll.
- Please feel free to post action shots of the creation on social media and Instagram stories. Use the hashtag #bthqloorollchallenge
- The competition will be judged by Claire and her daughter Izzy on Monday 18th and the winners will be announced during a live stream at 10am on the same day
Our social media pages are as follows:
Claire’s Instagram @artyfartymack
Do give us a follow and remember you can support Beautiful Things in many ways. Find out more HERE